I train people to teach mindful hypnobirthing and mindful menopause in the NHS and privately.
My hypnobirthing training as been described as "radically different" to other hypnobirthing training courses. And it is.
I'm going to be honest with you and say that I don't agree with the way that hypnobirthing is often taught.
My approach is an integrative and flexible one that enables each practitioner to explore the breadth of hypnotherapeutic application and to work with the most vulnerable women and families.
I don't widely advertise, so if you have found yourself on this page, perhaps it's meant to be.
My focus is on:
- evidence based practice
- support- I run a post training mentoring programme
- easy maintenance of skills and CPD
- fantastic grounding in perinatal hypnosis
- flexibility of tools and techniques for a positive birth whatever the outcome
- clear distinction between mindfulness and hypnosis
I absolutely love teaching and am passionate about giving new teachers the knowledge and foundation that helps make them confident, authentic teachers.
You'll be given a structure that also helps you to hold your clients safely.
Read on and find out the different ways you can learn! Or book a free clarity call with me.